Saturday, March 1, 2008

OMG - I was TAGGED!

"I can't deny the fact that you like me! You like me!"

I feel like I'm back in High School and the most popular girl in class invited me to her birthday party! Yay! Stacie, from Stacies Madness tagged me with this meme and I'm happy to play along. Here are the rules:

Rules: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written.

Link one must be about family
Link two must be about friends
Link three must be about yourself
Link four must be about something you love
Link five can be about anything you choose

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least two of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.

Ok, here's the deal - I don't have many posts, but I'll do my level best to complete this without repeating...

Link One - this one is about food and love. I start off talking about eating (food and family are closely linked in my mind) but then I kind of go off on a rant about the increasingly difficult job facing modern-day parents to ensure that their children are better off than they were. Mmm Hmm - I get deep (and that doesn't happen often)!

Link Two - this one is about my love of Thursday night television and I believe it's the first post where I mention a long-time best friend, Debentropy. We we're roomies in college and we've had a lot of fun together over the years. (She could totally blackmail me for serious cash if she felt like it) We also love a lot of the same things: anime,Survivor,Lost, Clive Owen... A kindred spirit indeed.

Link Three - this one will be EASY!! I always write about myself! I chose the one that documented my first successful organization project - the Shed Of Doom! It takes a lot to get me off my keister so driving all the way over to the storage shed on Super Bowl Sunday was quite a coup. (Ok, I'm not a big football fan so it really wasn't that big of a deal - but I'll always pretend like it was!)

Link Four - Again - so EASY! Sawyer is my TV boyfriend and I think he would be totally pissed if I didn't dedicate this one to him. Of course, I do like it when he's pissed... Mmmm, Angry Sawyer...

Link Five - This one was a little harder. There are so many posts about my sweet Muffin that it was difficult to narrow down the choices. In the end I chose the post that epitomizes Muffin's adorable randomness. One word - MIPPLES!!

So now we come to the part where I tag five people so here goes: Debentropy (I know, you only write movie reviews - but there you have it), Tootsie Farklepants, Loralee's Looney Tunes, and for two relatively new people that I would like to know better in a “non-stalker-ish” kind of way: Moosh in Indy and Melanie at Beanpaste.

Thanks for reading/playing! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Thanks! It will give me something to blog tomorrow!