Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday Randomness

Is randomness a word? Spellcheck says YES and you all know how I rely on spellcheck...


Anyway, I was at io9 this morning and found a crazy youtube video. It's the music of Star Wars, set to a disco beat with Japanese lyrics. Yes, I'm talking far out craziness. Take a gander if you like:






Here is a partial list of the translated lyrics, according to the site:


Far, far away, beyond the galaxy
The flames of justice light the night sky
To protect the peace in space, you’ve got to defeat Darth Vader
Laser beams, spitting red fire
Swing your lightsaber
Space is in trouble! Now’s your chance!


Indeed. Just when you thought the franchise could suffer no more...


Moving on... Anyone remember this screen shot?



One week from today we find out what happened! Who's as excited as I am? As a special countdown to Lost's Season 5 Premier next Wednesday I will be posting a Sawyer picture each day. You may all sing my praises now. Happy Hump Day!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serious craziness. I couldn't listen long, because the guy's voice was grating on my nerves.

Elle Charlie said...

I started watching Lost but I think I only watched the first two seasons (on dvd, we're always behind the trends) - now so much time has passed I'm not sure I can pick up at season three without rewatching the first two...

Anyway, I wish I were more on top of things - I hate missing the excitement!

At least I can still enjoy the pictures, right?

Unknown said...

humpity hump sawyer day!

Unknown said...

Lost - a good name for that series. I got lost halfway through the first season and never found my way back.

Matter Of Fact Mommy said...

omg i can't WAIT! and mmmmmmmm.... sawwwyyeerrr...

thanks, calico! :D

ATenorio said...

I feel like one of those people with bad breath and a hairy chin wart that no one wants to talk to because I have never seen an episode of Lost. And now with my whole TV debacle thing, I just feel like........ There is some ironic island comment I should make here I just know it...

Laura Marchant said...

I stopped watching Lost after the second season. I just need to netflix the whole thing and get caught up.

Scribbit said...

Too funny! Ah how Star Wars lives on . . .