Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lemony Blog Award

Stacie, over at Stacie's Madness, blessed me with this blog award:

Thanks Stacie! She's one of my oldest "blog friends" and I'm so jealous of her recent trip to Disney World. I'm going to have to copycat that one year and spend Christmas in the Magic Kingdom myself!

I don't think there are any rules so I'm going to cop out and say:

I love reading all of your blogs! You all help me get through the day and keep life in perspective. So, I want you all to award yourself with this little badge - it brightened my day and I hope it does the same for you!

I mean it! If you have ever read/commented on my blog please copy and paste this award to your own. You too cyber stalkers! I know you're out there... :) Oh, and go thank Stacie! She's da bomb!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well, I am not the OLDEST blog friend am I ;)

you are so very welcome and thank YOU for all you write, cause I loves to read it!

Matter Of Fact Mommy said...

yay! congrats, calico! you are very deserving of this award for all of the entertainment you bring into our lives. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!