However, these days it's apparently necessary to make the damn place pretty for the potential buyers. That means I'll be doing a bunch of little home improvement projects for the next month or so. Things like:
- Fill in empty nail holes
- Remove fugly wallpaper in master bath
- use wood soap/oil on kitchen cabinets
- polish cabinet handles/knobs
- do some kind of landscaping in wasteland of a backyard
- clean out closets
- pack some shit up to make closets look bigger
- paint, paint and paint some more
- tidy up paint edges and touch up trim
All of this PLUS new carpet because damn - you guys have seen that crap-tastic pink carpet and there is no sane buyer in the world (much less this home market) who would invest in a home with pepto pink carpet.
Where am I going with this? Well, nowhere particularly. I just wanted to share how overwhelmed I feel. :) In addition to all the house work I'm going to have to put together a resume, find a job and find a new home too. These next six months are going to be
Oh yeah - and pictures too!