Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Life In Pictures

Tootsie over at Vintage 30 posted a meme that I thought was pretty neat. You're supposed answer the questions below using only pictures found online (only the first page of results). Here's my results...

1. The age you will be on your next birthday. 34, bleh.





2. A place you’d like to visit. Debentropy and I are actually planning a trip here!




3. Your favorite place. Happiest time in my life.





4. Your favorite object. DVR - without it I'd be a very sad person.






5. Your favorite food. BEANS!





6. Your favorite animal. Kitty cats!





7. Your favorite color. Ironically my favorite flower is the iris too.





8. The city in which you were born. Midwestern town, USA





9. The town in which you live. If you recognize this statue, you know where I live.





10. The name of your pet. Apparently my pet is a locomotive.





11. The first name of your first love. Dorky name, cute guy.





12. Your nickname/screen name. How funny - I thought for sure there would be zero hits. Sadly I'm not much of a cowgirl.



13. Your middle name. Hellz yeah.



14. Your last name. Hah - figure that one out!





15. A bad habit of yours. Bad, evil empty calories!




16. Your first job. And, no - I didn't look a thing like that either.




17. Your dream job. Cool picture! Add a glass of wine and a computer and it's heaven.



18. Your current job. It's like they took a photo of my first year in the service!




19. A picture you find hilarious. LOLCAT!



20. A picture that inspires you. Audrey Hepburn, always a classy lady.


No comments: