Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Sunday Meme

Ok, I tagged myself for this one. Laughing At Chaos had a meme on her blog that I thought would be entertaining and fun for the weekend. Ok, here goes!

The rules…
Find the 6th folder in your pictures directory and post the 6th photo in it.

So here are the instructions:
Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
Pray that you remember the details.
Post it on your blog.

Well, I have my photos organized by year, then by month/season. So the sixth folder was 2006 and I decided to go to the sixth photo in the first folder - here it is:

This is a picture of a bed and breakfast I stayed out in October 2006. It's in the lovely little town of Washington, VA near the fantastic Shenandoah National Park. I had taken a little "mini break" while Muffin was at her Dad's house. Best. Therapy. Evah. I highly recommend solo mini breaks.

I took a couple of hikes in the Shenandoah National Park and enjoyed the changing season. I also got a little "artsy" and photographed pretty much every damn thing I came across. As I was going through my folders to complete this meme I stopped and lingered over these pictures. I had almost forgotten about that trip, but at the time it did a lot to help clear my mind.

So thank you Laughing At Chaos! Thanks for the trip down memory lane and for helping me redisover some awesome pictures. Anyone looking for blog fodder should give this meme a try!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooooh this looks like fun, I might have to try this one out. :) Thanks.

That looks like a lovely little place to relax!