Thursday, November 20, 2008

I <3 David Boreanaz

Dear Mr. Boreanaz,

May I call you David? Ok, great! Thanks! I have to say that I really fell for you back in the Buffy days. You were so brooding, so unattainable. The perfect rock to dash myself against. *sigh*



However, when you had your own series, Angel, I confess that I watched you somewhat sporadically. I'm sorry! I really didn't have the time or emotion to commit to another series at the time and sadly, your story line wasn't as compelling. YOU were very compelling - don't get me wrong! But, the series lost me after the vampire baby thing. (insert irony that I managed to complete Twilight series)

Then you got all "procedural" with Bones and at first, I thought "This is not going to be a good fit." Oh, how wrong I was. With Bones you were able to elaborate on the earnest yet slightly goofy side that is so endearing to your fans. You matured. Your countenance became slightly less "angst," slightly more "wry" and I fell in love all over again.


Plus, you look smoking hot in a suit!


Ok, and here are some money shots thanks to Google. I'm not sure what these pics were taken for but I for one am grateful. Can I get a "Hot Damn!"

And by the way David, Tyra Banks herself would likely comment on the fact that you're smiling with your eyes in this photo. The camera clearly loves you, as do I.
So yeah, Season 3 of Bones came out this week. As you can tell, I've been pretty preoccupied... Back to your regularly scheduled bitching and moaning after I've devoured this set. :)

6 comments:

Matter Of Fact Mommy said...

okay, i totally get thinking someone is totally hot, etc., etc. but i don't think he's hot AT ALL. which kind of surprises me seeing as how we both love Sawyer from Lost (his real name escapes me right now.) i don't like David because his facial features just aren't symmetrical enough or something. can't quite put a finger on it...

but i still love you. ;)

Missie said...

Oh my god, I am a puddle of me right now. I don't know how I even manage to type this after those last 2 pictures. SWOON!

Unknown said...

roflmao...glad you got some eye candy to watch!

Elle Charlie said...

I couldn't agree with you more - I love him DB too! I adored him in Buffy, was similarly apathetic about Angel, and now am thrilled he's on Bones! That's one of our favorite shows!

Thanks for the gorgeous eye candy shots!

MommyTime said...

Oh, I LOVE Bones!! This post is great fun. And I think you are totally right about how this part suits him (no pun intended). In fact, I really hated Angel and couldn't watch it, and it was mostly because he totally annoyed me, so I find it interesting that I like Bones so much -- but it's largely the dynamic he has created with Brennan that's so great.

Also, I wanted to reply to your comment from yesterday on my pirates post. I was so fascinated by what you wrote -- and seriously impressed too! But the Blogger comment form has no email address feature, so I couldn't just write you back. Anyway, thank you so much for jumping in and fascinating us all with your history. And for being around on my blog in general. It's so great getting to know you.

GoteeMan said...

Can you believe that his mommy took pictures of him in the bathtub, and then somebody posted em to the web?

;-)

J/ (goteeman.blogspot.com)