Friday, November 21, 2008

The Latest Pony Couture

I completed another "pony cape" on Wednesday. According to my daughter it's too big, but whatever - I was on a roll! I think I'm getting the hang of this knitting thing. Finally!

I managed to work through this swatch with only THREE HOLES! Ok, so there's this one area where I attempted to throw some purling in - but I ask you to overlook that. Kai Thnx!






Inspired by success, I shall be moving on to an actual "project" next. One that involves counting and accuracy. Please wish me luck as I'm not so good at counting or accuracy. In fact, if you could pray for my daughter's safety during this time of flying knitting needles that would be great.

(many thanks to CoCo the Pony as she politely models my creations)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

if this one is too long, explain that it is merely a shaw and not a cape at all. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm visiting via Tootsie today. Nice work on the cape...lovely color as well. Just keep knitting, it will become even & non-hole-y soon. When I first started, I had to do a K1P1 rib. What I didn't know was that I had to bring the yarn in front before I did the purl stitch. Talk about a wonky looking piece of knitting!