Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday, lovely Sunday

Muffin is at her Dad's for the week and I was feeling despondent. So, my Sissy took me out for brunch, shopping and to see Iron Man. I had Crab Cake Benedict and a mimosa. It was fantastic. The movie was fantastic too. If you go and see it - be sure to stay until the very end! There's a surprise! :)

Hope ya'll are having as fine a day as we are here in VAB. I'm off to cook some pizzas on the grill and drink some wine.

Maybe I'll even drink it out of a wine glass as opposed to cup. I'm a "dropper." I drop nice things and I have no control over it so if I'm ever at your house - please don't let me hold anything you ever want to see/use/cherish again.

Have you ever read Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins? Allow me to paraphase a line from that book: My hands are the place where glassware comes to die.

Guess that sums it up. *Ahem* Now, about that wine...

No comments: