Monday, April 21, 2008

100 Words Challenge

Lips - 100 Words Challenge paying homage to my daughter

Sweet little rosebud that looks nothing like mine, you must have inherited a rouge gypsy gene to make such a perfect bow. Either puckered in frustration or pulled wide in happiness, I never tire of your expressions. I remember the first sounds that crossed them. I remember the first words they formed. I remember all the laughs and cries in-between but what I’ll remember most fondly is their best friend - Thumb. Between you and Thumb many sorrows could be cured. A tired little girl is comforted, a reassured soul drifts to sleep and a gratified mother is forever grateful.

Interested in the 100 Words Challenge? Check out Velvet Verbosity! Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! Just perfect.

You were late, but not really a problem. As long as I have it by Monday night it's all good.

moosh in indy. said...

Wow, that was amazing for 100 words about lips. Totally impressed.