Monday, January 25, 2010

Random Musings... Jan 25 2010

Random musings…

I haven’t done a lot of crafty type things lately and I’m beginning to feel guilty. It’s like knowing that you have the power to save the world and you’re just too lazy – I feel like the mere fact that I know how to knit means I had better have a project or several on the needles. I feel lazy. I blame the boxes. And Dragon Age.

Since my weight gain my boobs have grown and I’m not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand, they fill out sweaters but on the other they seem to catch things. Like crumbs. Still, it’s pretty satisfying to know that one’s cleavage is the best in the room. Not a feeling I’ve had very often, let me tell you.

My ipod still has Christmas music on it. For the life of me I can’t remember to update my music when I am at home (boxes!) and therefore I have limited listening at work. Grrr…

Speaking of work… I thought the military had the corner on acronyms but I was wrong! If you work for a business who’s customer is the government you are loaded down with buggers! My favorite is TAA because I always end up saying TNA. Because I’m obsessed with my “new” bewbs I guess. *smacks head*

I can't decide if facebook is awesome or evil. Right now I'm leaning towards evil. I reserve the right to change my mind, however.

What are people calling this decade? Does it have a name? Did the last decade have a name? I am/was essentially a child of the '80s and '90s. What is my child a child of? The new millennium? These kids are start thinking their pretty hot stuff with that kind of a title.

My parents are coming this weekend and that means my OCD needs to kick in so I can make the house suitable. Anyone know how to jump start that?

What was I just doing?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh heh, "random musings"...

yay for bigger boobs! it is the ONLY thing that i enjoy about being 20lbs heavier.

facebook is Eeeevilll. but i can't stay off of it!

i have an iPod shuffle and can't figure out how to use it. i put a bunch of songs on it when i first got it (2006) but can't for the life of me remember how the hell i did that...

i think people are calling this decade the "otts". right? like, when our grandparents used to talk about their childhoods... "back in ott 2..." okay, maybe i'm the only one here...

word verf = symettri: how someone who is a bad speller and has ADD spells symmetrical.

Unknown said...

Can I say "Yay for bigger boobs" and just leave it at that?

Mary said...

for the record- facebook is EVIL...but I'd still be your friend.
Also, I've been working out and eating well for weeks and haven;t lost a pound- but my boobs look bigger, and by god after 4+ decades without that, I'm feeling ok about it :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mala said...

I've been asking that question for a decade! Seriously, what are we calling it!?! And now that we've moved onto the next decade I still don't know what to call the last decade.. OR this decade! WTF people! Let's get with the program. Ugh.

Good job on the boobs though.

Barbara said...

Boobs and crumbs - an age old problem that has yet to be solved!

Hmm, Facebook, mostly evil but occasionally helpful.

Absolutely no idea what we're calling this decade. I'm ignoring it at the moment, it's not working for me so far!

Now, go and do some cleaning.

Amber D. said...

I think we need to be friends on facebook, then you wouldn't find it so evil. :)

J said...

Wait until you drop an M&M down your shirt and find it in your bra.

Insane! I hate when that happens.