Friday, January 29, 2010

Fuck You Friday - Mean Girls

This one is a two-parter. Both events happened yesterday.

Fuck you little bitch who said you didn’t want to be friends with my daughter. You think you’re so special? I’ve got news for you – you’re NOT! You think you have the power to make or break someone’s day? The next time I come to pick up my little girl and she is in tears from something your fugly ass said I will stomp you into next week. Capiche?

And Fuck You jeep driving C*** (even I can’t bring myself to use this word). Yeah, I heard you beeping behind me at the light but I’m sorry no amount of your angry gestures and frantic horn blowing is going to persuade me to put my car out in the middle of an intersection on the off chance that the cars ahead of me will move up before the light turns red. OK, I admit, I did delay a tad but seriously, you had it coming. Your behavior was uncalled for and if I had been in a better mood maybe I would have tried to comply. Oh who am I kidding! I should have just laid on the brakes and put the damn car in park. I don’t respond to that type of behavior. As a matter of fact, it makes me quite obstinate so next time I see your red Jeep I will behave exactly the same way. Just a little heads up.

What is with mean little girls?!?! My daughter was in tears yesterday afternoon because some little twat told Muffin to go away because she didn’t want to be friends with her. I mean SIX YEAR OLDS! I was aghast. I wish there was some way to shield Muffin from the type of behavior I that experienced all too well but I’m afraid all I can do is comfort her. And maybe teach her a few judo moves or something…

And as for the bitch in the Jeep? Seriously? I’m supposed to drive out in the middle of the intersection? Sure the light was green but there was no room on the other side! The light up ahead was red and nobody was moving? I have a kid in my car and I don’t give a flying fuck how desperate your need is to get through! UGH!

In happier news… My parents are here for the weekend. Muffin has a teacher work days both today and Monday so she’s getting some quality time with Grandmama and Granddaddy. I know all parties are very pleased with the arrangement. I intend to do some retail therapy this weekend. Happy Friday!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh the mean girls...*sigh*
beat a bitch down...for realz.

Barbara said...

Ooooh, I HATE mean girls. I'm thinking boxing is the way forward. And as for the wally in the jeep - try waving regally as you drive away!

hokgardner said...

I have been so surprised at how early the mean girl stuff starts. We dealt with it in kinder with my oldest. I hadn't been expecting it until middle school at the earliest. Mean girls suck.

Anonymous said...

Calico you have got me so pissed at that little girl and the future little C- and MF's- that will make my daughter sad.....but let's try to be objective, that's the only way we can survive, right? Our daughters will be much happier and wiser in the long run.

As for the Jeep, if you can't see how pushing through that light to get in line at another light--assuming you did not get broadsided--would've gotten them to their destination like one or two seconds sooner, well MAYBE one or two seconds sooner, than you forced them to, then you are just not a conscientious person I guess.

Leandra said...

Ugh. I'm afraid it's mean kids in general. Bubba's best friend told him last week "I don't have to pay attention to you" because he has a NEW best friend. Bubba was so hurt! I just wanted to peench that little boy's head off.

MommyTime said...

I am so sorry to hear about the mean girls -- especially starting so early. Hugs to Muffin. And to you. Here's to a better weekend.

Anonymous said...

That whole little girl thing is insane. I didn't think it would begin so soon either but little J has quite the slew of mean girls that have been in the same room with her since they were toddlers. Last year she started coming home saying this one said this mean thing and that one said that mean thing. We tried to teach her to walk away but it still hurts her feelings. She did come home the other day and say," G(I'll protect the guilty) said I couldn't play with her today, so I told her her dress was ugly!" I didn't know if I should correct her or applaud her. Just teach muffin some really good comeback lines and I think self dense would do wonders. As for the b in the Jeep behind you, right on! I love pissing those kind off people off. It makes my day to watch them tantrum.

Kris said...

I wish I had some good advice to give you about the brat that hurt Muffin's feelings. One of the girls @ Roo's school did the same thing to her over a boy! They're 4!
I just remind Roo that there are plenty of other kids that want to be her friend and you don't want to play with someone that is mean to you anyway.

Don't get me going on the bitchy drivers. It snowed here this weekend...I'm in hell