Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Not Wordless Wednesday - Chirstmas with Nog

Eggnog. Eggnog avec Captain Morgan's Rum. How else can you explain these pictures... (family forgive me!)

Present?!?! Where's my present!?!


PANTS!


Brown Betty SUGAR BOWL!


TURTLE FREAKING NECK!!



Uhmmmmm.... NIECE!



Yeah, the family that drinks spiked eggnog on Christmas morning together loves each other. Or, so I'm told. *cough* Ahem.

In all actuality - these pictures were taken quite soberly. BTW, notice that the blog owner is conspicuously absent. Guess who was the only one taking pictures! I mean, SERIOUSLY, are we over the top or what?

(must start grooming daughter for slightly more serious life now...)

No dear, theater classes are forbidden. Why? Ask your aunts and uncle. Mmmkai? Tks!

MWAH! I love my family - we are crazy but we are LEGION!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sober? That many people in one place having that good a time - and sober? I prefer to believe the Captain Morgan bit.

Unknown said...

hahaha looks like a blast.

Amber D. said...

I would really like to see some pics of you, missy. :)

And cameras aren't allowed after 4PM on Christmas at my grandma's house. Too much blackmail material would surface.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! They don't read the blog I guess? If they do, you should brace yourself for payback.

Except for Muffin, who is always in good form.

Babe in Babeland said...

AWESOME!!! I love it! That's the way a family should be...crazy but so warm and loving!