Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lost lols... The Finale




















Ok, I threw that last part in because... Well, because I WISH Sawyer would think about my bountiful bootie as much as I think about his.

*Sigh* Am I the only one who will find the next eight or so months entirely bereft of TV hotness? If you have an outlet - please send it my way. I'm already considering putting "Bones" in my Netflix queue because it has David Boreanaz and I totally "heart" him from the Buffy days.

So, seriously! Send me your suggestions for an alternate "hottie" viewing!

Kai thnx, bai!

5 comments:

Ok, Where Was I? said...

I couldn't really look at the pictures b/c I am two weeks behind, so I didn't want anything spoiled. But Feb 2009?!?!?!?! What?! Maybe I'll have to watch my last two episodes one minute per day to stretch them out. I'm feeling panicky.

Unknown said...

LOVE THAT....ALL OF THEM!

Scribbit said...

I really should catch that show sometimes :)

Debentropy said...

I think about Sawyer's ass too. :)

calicobebop said...

Sawyer, Sawyer. Sawyer... I'm such a sucka for Sawyer.