Monday, June 15, 2009

Out Of Pocket

One of the cute little sayings I've learned over the years... Means, I'm not available for the time being. I'm wasting time learning valuable transition tools to assist in my de-militarization. I'll be in class all week but will try to post in the evenings.

Quick update on A/C - we got a new air handler on Thursday and I'm happy to say that my home is freezing. My parents came up this past weekend to witness Muffin's preschool graduation and dance recital (poor Daddy, and he thought those days were behind him) - I froze them OUT! They resorted to sweaters and flannel! Bwahh ha ha ha.... Cold is good.

Have a lovely Monday!

3 comments:

Bev said...

I would always choose cold over hot! With cold, you can wear more clothes. Hot... ugh. Just, no.

So funny you mentioned this expression. I just heard it yesterday for the first time in ages! I love it when that happens. It's like the universe giving you a little nod; everything's connected.... There I go, being all hippy-dippy on ya when I really should have just said, "Glad you got your A/C fixed!" HEE!

Unknown said...

i'm with bev, rather be cold that hot...

Samsmama said...

It's 90 degrees outside and I'm wrapped up in my Snuggie. I love being a bit chilly. When I'm hot, I'm one cranky bitch. My husband's car, though...that thing is ridiculous. It gets so cold in there you could hang meat.