Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve Words and Pics

Because I can't get away with a Wordless Wednesday to Save. My. Life. So, here is a before and after shot of my family's Christmas Dinner Gathering. We have my parents, my siblings (all of them) my Aunt and Uncle as well as my Grandpa. Grandpa is my only surviving Grandparent. He is 91, a WWII Vet, an avid gardener and more spry than any teenager you could name. Go Grandpa!!

OK, this is the formal picture:

And this is what we're really like:

Yes, goofballs all around but we love each other and had a wonderful evening despite the fact that my sweet (and only grandchild) daughter was not available. More to come on that front, so stay tuned!

I wish you all a safe and happy New Year! I will most likely take pictures but don't count on seeing them. I may need to keep the incriminating evidence close to my chest. So to speak.

*wink!*

4 comments:

Tina said...

Happy New Year!!

Elle Charlie said...

Happy New Year - I love your 'candid' family portrait!

Matter Of Fact Mommy said...

thanks for the pics, calico! i totally, sincerely appreciate it. i have been debating on whether or not to post pictures... i might now.

beautiful family!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Unknown said...

Nice family. Close to your chest, eh? nah. I'll behave myself.

Happy New Year.