Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Crafty Tuesdy - Christmas Rag

Yeah, so I'm still working on the scarf. It's going quickly - but not as quickly as the other projects I've worked on in the past. This week I'm posting a picture of the lovely Christmas Dishrag that I made along with the finished bookmark. I think the little kitty bead looks cute.


Also, if anyone can tell me how to make my dishrags "colorfast" that would be very helpful. My mom suggested soaking them in vinegar to make the color set - but I haven't quite gotten the courage to try. Any suggestions? Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no clue...but the christmas dishrag would be a very CUTE scarf, if longer or whatever.

good job you!!!

Unknown said...

How do I keep losing my link to you? Anyway, no idea on the colorfast. Sorry. But I'll ask Grannie tomorrow. If anybody in the whole world will know - it's her.