Friday, October 24, 2008

Fun Little Pass-A-Long

Ok, I totally stole this from a blog that I stalk because I thought it looked fun.

1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Free-be Accord

2. Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Vanilla Peep-toe

3. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): Elizabeth Springfield

4. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Fleam

5. Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Green Margarita

6. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): Homer Milton

7. Stripper name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Chanel Twix

8. TV weather anchor name (a major city that starts with the same letter, your 5th grade teacher’s last name): Walla Walla Ward

9. Spy name (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Coffee Cherry

10. Cartoon name: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Pineapple Underpants

11. Hippie name (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Iris

Ok, I think out of all of them I'll choose.... My soap opera name and my spy name. I can use my spy name as my soap opera name's alter ego - right?

Cherry... Coffee Cherry. {insert James Bond music}

hee hee. Have fun!

1 comment:

WORKING MOM said...

Cute, very cute. I might steal this one from you.