So, I'm surfacing from the fuzz in order to complete a meme that Matter Of Fact Mommy tagged me with a few days ago. Here we go!
The rules are to write five positive things about yourself. I don’t care how goofy or weird those things are; I simply want them to be things you think are rad and that you absolutely believe with your whole heart. Like don’t hand me any “I’m a great mom!!” stuff if you actually think you’re only a pretty good mom. See what I mean? After you write your list, tag five other people to compose a list. Maybe we can fight this blogfluitis, five bloggers at a time.
1. I'm organized and efficient. This is generally a very practical trait to have but I have to say that I own it. I take pride in my efficiency and ability to make the most of what I'm given. I inherited this gift from both of my parents. They are both structured and creative and I believe that both of those qualities lead to great organizers. Snap!
2. I'm a tool-girl. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to let a man put up my drapes, but in the absence of a man (all too frequent in my life) I'm more than comfortable picking up the tools and getting the job done. This trait is not to be confused with my rule that men should kill bugs - bugs still freak me out! However, I'm not intimidated by hanging pictures, fixing a drippy faucet or - most recently - repairing a toilet. Toolbelt diva!
3. I can get the job done. Although I am a self-professed procrastinator and whiner, when push comes to shove I will "git 'er done." I'm a good person to have around in emergencies because I take direction well. In fact, I really really like direction! Tell me what to do and you can be assured that it will be done. Efficiently!
4. I have good taste. I'm not a stylista or a designer, but you can generally expect not to be embarrassed to be seen with me. Except if I'm drinking - but that doesn't count.
5. I throw awesome parties. Yep, if there is one thing that I do pretty well it's hosting a shindig. I like throwing parties, I like seeing other people have fun and I like a good time. I used to throw lots of parties "back in the day" and have fallen out of practice. Yet, if my sister's bachelorette party is any indication - I still have the touch. Whoo Hoo!
Now, back to your regularly scheduled hallucinations... ;)