Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Funny - Twilight Edition

This clip is not suitable for kids - fair warning!

It's the "deleted" sex scene from the movie Twilight. Though I've read the books and seen the movie a couple of times (thanks Netflix!) I wouldn't consider myself one of the rabid Twilighters that takes them very seriously. In fact, last weekend my sister and I had a long conversation about the cheese-tastic-ness of the movie and it's ability to not take itself too seriously.

So, in keeping with "not taking itself too seriously" here is a pervy but funny spoof on Bella and Edwards frustrated sex life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meh. Can't watch it. *shuffles off, hands in pocket, head down*

for a different kind of girl said...

Ha! I watched this somewhere last week and laughed hard. I'm sure I'd have liked the books (though, I only read the first two and called it a day) a whole lot better if they were like this clip!

Anonymous said...

Dammit - I wasn't fast enough. Guess I'll have to go track it down somewhere.

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO.

LOVED the books, but thought the movie just didn't cut it..maybe if the "deleted" scene was left in...

Bev said...

Love this! I'm one of those "embarrassed to like Twilight as much as I do" 30-somethings, too. I read the books, saw the movie in the theatre (twice - shhhh), and bought the dvd. BUT, that doesn't mean I don't love makin' fun of it, too. I mean, really. ;)