Anyway, the rules are to write 7-10 facts about myself and then pass on the award to other bloggers. Fair enough, let’s go!
1. I am the world’s laziest cook. Have you ever watched that show “Semi Home Made?” Even that shit is too involved for me. I like “one pot wonders” and things like that. I think part of my laziness stems from the fact that I can never get all the dishes completed at the same time. This means that something is always either too cold or too hot at dinner and it frustrates the hell out of me.
2. I have a TV addiction. There is literally something on every night that I want to watch. Since the loss of my beloved DVR this addiction has morphed into anxiety. Anxiety that I’ll miss something important on one of my shows. Typing this has made me realize that I am pathetic so I will go straight home to throw the damn TV out the window. Just as soon as I watch “America’s Next Top Model.”
3. Living in a more urban area has made me realize that I need to update my style. Time to spiff up the old wardrobe and maybe do something about my hair. I don’t know – I’m on the fence about the hair. None-the-less, I live close to some awesome shopping and there is no excuse for what passes as Calico’s Weekend Wardrobe. It’s just plain awful. My wallet is trembling because it knows what is coming. Oh yes, it knows…
4. Another side effect of moving to the DC area is an unexplained desire to own better electronics. WTF? All that time in Hampton Roads I survived just fine with my little Razr and 16GB ipod, but all of a sudden it’s not good enough. A craving for an iphone and maybe even a 32BG ipod touch has been flung upon me! The PS3 is calling me and so is the little DSi for Muffin. What is wrong with me! (must go knit something and get back to reality)
5. I’m a lefty. Did ya’ll know that? Some of you did – I’m sure. Still, you’d be surprised how many of us there are in the world. I remember taking a class where nearly 50% of the students were lefties! Why are we considered to be so rare? Who knows… Funny thing is that I shoot pool, bowl and throw a ball with my right hand. No explanation for that – but if you guys have one I’d be happy to hear it.
6. I am guilty of leaving clothes in the dryer and then “fluffing” them up when I want to wear something. A throwback from my college days. Sadly, I give myself a big pat on the back whenever I actually fold the laundry and put it where it belongs. Which is usually once a week. *sigh*
7. Let’s see, I’ve talked about my
So that’s all I can come up with for now… Again, I’m going to be a loser and ask those of you who were not tagged already to please pick this award up for your own blog. I feel very fortunate to be able to get a peek into all of your Kreativ lives.