Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Say It Isn't So!!

Some of you may remember a post I did called "What The Hell Happened To Hal Sparks" way back in 2008. It happens to be my most read post - and I'm pretty sure it has everything to do with the fact that a celebrity's name is in the title. I have also received the widest variety of comments from that single post - spanning nearly 18 months! Wow, make a comment about someone's personal style and everyone has something to say...

Then, I saw this on Lamebook yesterday. My long time VH1 "I Love The 80's" commentator received a scathing personal review from a formerly starry eyed fan.

(click here or the picture for the link)


I'm not sure this chick deserves my sympathy. After all, she freely admitted that she spent the night with him because he was a celebrity. His cheating on a girlfriend is really not her business. Making a public announcement about his alleged lack of mad bed skillz just sounds like sour grapes to me.

So, I choose to believe that she's just bitter about not getting a morning after phone call. That way, I can still keep Hal on his pedestal. Because it's all about me. Me, me, me!

5 comments:

Bev said...

Yeah, I'm sure there are about a zillion girls out there with similar stories about celebs. I think any time you hook up with someone for reasons other than mutual attraction, there's a danger of someone getting their feelings hurt.

Frank Irwin said...

I'd never heard of Hal Sparks before I saw that on Lamebook.

Bev, that's a lesson that my ex- found out the hard way. ;-)

Mala said...

Hahahahahahaha! Someone never got a call back!
I'm guessing "unimpressed" was a mutual conclusion.

Missie said...

Hey - I miss you! Come back and blog.

Please?

Missie

chellec said...

I love this blog. Check out mine, it a contant work in progress:

http://mamachellec.blogspot.com/search/label/welcome